Texas Community Bank Salary and Compensation Survey Portal
For the past 25 years, the IBAT Community Bank Compensation Survey has been the "gold standard" for salary and benefit data. It is the exclusive go-to resource for community bank CEOs grappling with compensation issues for bank personnel. IBAT's Salary Survey is administered by Industry Insights, a leading survey research firm exclusively serving the research needs of trade and professional associations, dealer organizations and other affiliated groups since 1980.
Key Benefits of IBAT's Salary Survey
- One data collection effort per year; July 1 - August 5, 2016
- Submit data via online portal or print out to mail or fax to Industry Insights
- Only the top 25 most essential job positions to reduce your time commitment
- Consolidated data filtration parameters to yield larger data pools for more valuable customized comparison reporting
- Comprehensive static report of survey results and online custom reporting tool for peer comparisons
- Targeted questions on bank employee benefits
Participation is key and the more banks that participate, the more valuable the reports become!
IBAT will provide a comprehensive PDF report of the survey results for FREE exclusively to participating banks!
Just for submitting the bank's compensation data, participants will receive:
- FREE annual survey report by September 15, 2016
- Discounted subscription pricing for accessing the online custom reporting tool.
- A $5 SONIC gift card for the person completing the survey on behalf of the bank.
Take comfort in knowing that all compensation and organizational information is entered on a secure web site and encrypted during transmission. Industry Insights also abides by all Safe Harbor guidelines to protect the confidentiality and anonymity of your bank's data.
First Time Users: Please register for a survey account.
By registering, you will be able to save your survey responses and return to complete the survey and/or make any changes at a later date. You will need to return to this page and enter your login information each time you wish to access your survey.
Returning Users: Please login using your Survey User ID and Password.